Lilibeauty Knot Free Cluster Lashes with 0.05mm 0.20mm Dcurl for Pre Made 10d Volume Eyelash Extension
|FOB Price:||US $2-10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2-10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: C042
- Usage: Daily, Festival, Emulation, Television, Ragdoll
- Color: Black
- Delivery Days: Stock in 24 Hours
- Service: OEM ODM
- Feature: Soft, Comfortable
- Transport Package: PP Bag(Can Be Customized as Your Wish)
- Origin: Made in China
- Terrier: Plastic Terrier
- Technics: Hand Made
- Material: Synthetic Hair
- Package: Customized Package Accepted
- Payment: T/T,Western Union,Paypal
- Trademark: Lilibeauty
- Specification: Top Grade
- HS Code: 6704200000
Volume-Lashes is a new eyelash extension method that allows you to make very thick eyelashes (even for those clients who have rare natural lashes). Natural lashes can be thicken for even 2-6 times. Volume eyelashes are very thin and light.
3D lashes 0.07mm 0.10mm 0.15mm lash extensions
minky pbt silk
perfect quality with korean production technology
The lashes made of best quality korean pbt, very soft and natural like humain eyelash;
12lines/tray;7-15mm;soft and durable minky silk;0.07-0.20mm
korean techniciens support
Private label package
8mm 9mm 10mm 11mm 12mm 13mm 14mm
J B C Curl D Curl CC curl
express;air transportation; sea transportation
How to use :
- Wash the eyelashes. A clean pad can help you remove all makeup and dirt so that the adhesive will stick to the lashes. Allow time for the lashes to dry before applying the extensions.
- Cover the bottom lashes with a white adhesive pad or tape. Your kit should include some sort of gel pad or tape to help pat down the bottom lashes.
- Have your friend close her eyes and make sure the pad or tape doesn't make the upper lashes push upward. Comb the upper lashes to insure they are smooth and separated.
- Squeeze out a dot of glue onto a smooth surface. You will not need a lot of glue for each lash, so a dime-sized amount of glue should be enough for a full lash extension procedure.
- Grab a lash with the tweezers and drag half of it through the glue. Start at the inner corner of the eye and gently brush the extension against the natural lash where you will be attaching the extension. Slowly drop the synthetic lash onto the natural lash, approximately 1 to 2 mm from the eyelid.
- Continue working your way across the eyelid, making sure to separate each lash with the tweezers before attaching the extension.
- Apply the last lash on the outer corner of the upper lid and allow it 10 seconds to dry. Remove the tape or gel pad from the lower lid and allow your friend to open her eyes.